It’s time to hit the dance floor once more as Harmonix has announced a brand new entry in the Dance Central series exclusively for Oculus Quest and Rift.
Titles “Dance Central” the latest game has been built from the ground up for VR and will release with a 32 song soundtrack, custom choreography designed for VR, practice mode, customizable avatars, and competitive and cooperative online multiplayer.
Six tracks have been announced so far and include:
- Bruno Mars ft. Cardi B “Finesse (Remix)”
- The Chainsmokers ft. Daya “Don’t Let Me Down”
- DJ Snake & Lil Jon “Turn Down for What”
- Haddaway “What is Love”
- Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, & Nayer “Give Me Everything”
- Rob Base & DJ EZ Rock “It Takes Two”
It will also contain synchronous online multiplayer which is a series first and will contain both free-for-all and team based modes.
A release date has not been announced but Harmonix has confirmed it will be playable at PAX East.